Thursday, November 25, 2010

sukan asia,jpam, Adamaya...

I suppose did not have time to write at this blog space.But this time I took the time to talk about my daily diary since the start of the semester break. This time I'm waiting because I was so tired during the study struggled to answer the final exam. Everyday even if I sleep late, I still would wake up early in the morning.(May have been a daily routine since I was in school first). I shall continue down the stairs into the living room and open the television. No other transmission is not necessarily the Astro Arena and channels 820-826. I was so excited to watch the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China.Malaysia has targeted nine gold medals to be brought back to Kuala Lumpur. I was so nervous to follow the track cycling event involving riders from Malaysia as Azizulhasni Awang, Josiah Ng and Rizal Tisin. Thank God, Malaysia to bring home gold medals from the sport bike trek through Azizul Hasni on the last day of the event contested. On the 25th November 2010 was a historic moment for Malaysians as the target of nine gold medals successfully embraced by Malaysia athletes.Congratulations to them as did the country proud in the eyes of Asia. But I feel a little dissapointed because the Malaysia team failed to grab the gold medal hockey and also failed to get an automatic ticket to the London 2012 Olympic games.I guess they do not work hard in the final and Pakistan teams have taken advantage of the weakness.


Before I forget, I want to tell the experience that is not useful for 3 days I attended camp civil defence department (JPAM).Maybe I'm normal at the studying through RMC. In my heart infusion think they want to emulate, such as military force, but not be as expected.Things I hate the most is the haircut of Tok Uban direction. Kecik has saved me from my hair to be bald. Its activities are very boring so I feel very lazy to do it. I feel relieved to not be a leader for this time.Thanks to shazlee @ Yemen boy because he was willing to take the place of me. You have done a good job at all. hehe. There is also a new experience that I can learn at this camp, especially how to tie a rope and I had to soak in the lake in the early morning at 0400.hahaha.Gobi have a rude attitude for not keeping the area so I had to soak in the lake. Cesss.. Bloody hell punya gobi..


Finally, yesterday I was watching Adamaya episodes drama .I was strange because many of my friends are excited to watch this story. EMM .. I just finished watching this story until the fourth episode. Normally, I'm a bit slow when watching the episodes because I always feel sleepy. Hopefully I can finish this story as soon as possible.. will be~




1 comment: